[AfrICANN-discuss] e-friction : A new Report by the Boston Consulting group

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:25:52 SAST 2014

Best YR2014 Wishes to one and all...

Thanks for the Report..

Even before one reads this report, the word 'Greasing' might be confused
with 'Bribing' - which is very difficult to prove at higher policy levels.

It is like the big difference between 'advocacy' and 'lobbying'.

All in all I hope the BCG report is talking about 'inclusiveness' of
Economic Policy Managers and their Leaders' in this.

Ok.. ..lets us read it and see how things could be made better since any
Policy is a living document - it may grow and also die ...?

Kind regards

Yassin

On 23 January 2014 14:58, Fahd Batayneh <fahd.batayneh at icann.org> wrote:

> Attached is the file.
>

> Fahd

*Independent Consultant*
c/o DFID-South Africa, 255 Hill Street, Arcadia, Pretoria 0002, Republic of
South Africa
Skype: yassinmshana1, Mobile:+2773 079 6267 , Fax: +27 (012) 421 7500
*Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS?*
 * "The illiterates of the 21st century are not those who cannot read or*
* write** but those who cannot learn, relearn and unlearn" Alvin Toffler*