[AfrICANN-discuss] dotAFRICA : ICANN have published their response to DCA's IRP filing

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 07:56:50 SAST 2014

Wow! What a fight. Well it seem now that events may have overtaken this
with the ICANN response.
On a lighter note, does this really have to get this far. This is likened
to football there was a time man-utd was leading in the arena (I guess they
finally realised the sky was blue ;) ). I hope DCA  management will face
reality, evaluate themselves to avoid this in future.

Cheers!
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.