[AfrICANN-discuss] Complaint from Sudan to ICANN

SM sm at resistor.net
Mon Feb 24 17:55:19 SAST 2014

Hi Hago,
At 01:44 24-02-2014, Hago Dafalla wrote:
>Further to my letter to you and after my meeting with you in Bali
>during IGF 2013, I would like to assure you that we might hit us
>damage much of the way they operate ICANN through the economic
>embargo on Sudan and the introduction of the policy in their work
>than the impact on the treatment of this organization for Sudanese
>who participate in its

I did not understand the above.  Do you mean that ICANN is enforcing
an economic embargo on people from Sudan?

>  various committees and they are few very few do not exceed the
> number of fingers of one hand (about four or five members ) and
> with few in number , they face discrimination qualitative and
> regional and ethnic hateful limits the possibility of their
> participation in committees and obtaining financial support be
> adjusted to their participation in the periodic meetings of the
> organization , making them suffer in getting equal opportunities
> fair between them and the rest of the participants from other
> countries. This is a big

The above sounds like the persons participating in the committees are
facing discrimination from other members of those committees.

It would help if the complaint letter was more clear.

Regards,
-sm