[AfrICANN-discuss] Complaint from Sudan to ICANN

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon Feb 24 18:02:22 SAST 2014

Before wondering too much about this it might be worth checking with ICANN staff to see if ICANN is subject to restrictions of the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and the like.  I don't know.  But I do know people from countries subject to such regulations have volunteered for ICANN, served as members of councils and committees.  I don't know if ICANN supported their travel (or if they did, how they worked it.)

Adam