Re: __[AfrICANN-discuss]_Fadi_Che hadé:_If_We_Fra=?utf-8?Q?=3D=3Futf-8=3FQ=3F=3D5Fgment=3D5FThe=3D5FIntern=5Fet, _=5F=3D5F?==5F'It=5FWill=5FNot=5FBe=5FThe=5FInterne_=5F?==?utf-8?Q?t=5FAs=5FWe=5FKnow=5F It'=5F?=

Pierre Lotis NANKEP lnankep at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 19 15:41:26 SAST 2014

The subject in question goes beyond the consideration of the simple implementation of Internet exchange points (IXP).

Few weeks ago on this mailing list and on the same subject, some demanded the closing of the debate, others had said it was a nonsense. And now they want to reduce or deflect the debate to the question of Internet exchange point.

An IXP is not sufficient to resolve the issues addressed by Angela Merkel (Germany) and Rousseff (Brasil)...

--
Pierre Lotis NANKEP