[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: Africa Domain Name System Forum to be held in Nairobi, Kenya July 6 - 8 2015

Arsene Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 17:21:57 UTC 2014

Hello Barack,

Thanks for the info. I look forward to visiting Nairobi again and take part to this event. Please do keep us posted oh how things move.

Best regards,

PS: Thanks for including French in your messages. This is good. I encourage you to learn French and then visit the Congo DR :)
Arsene Tungali,
Executive Director, Rudi International
www.rudiinternational.org

Founder, Mabingwa Forum
www.mabingwa-forum.com
Phone:+243993810967

ICANN Fellow | ISOC Member | Child Online Protection Advocate | Youth Leader | Internet Governance.
Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)

Sent from my iPhone (excuse typos)