[AfrICANN-discuss] gov.mu domain name "for sale"

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Wed Dec 3 09:25:27 UTC 2014

First thing that comes to mind is, how stupid can one be, even if they may be in the right.

Second is, there might be a concern about stability here, even if they may be in the right.

But then we do not have the facts...

We had gov.NA from day one or so. We do not charge, but more for historical reasons than the public service this provides, and they manage it themselves. Since 2007 we had one name server change and two contact changes requiring intervention.

We will discuss renewal with them 90 days prior to expiry, ie sometime around 9999-08-31 :-)-O

BTW, the link to their Registrars is broken: http://www.nic.mu/index.php/registrars.html

el

Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini