[AfrICANN-discuss] Election to the NRO-NC/ASO-AC

AFRINIC Communication comm-announce at afrinic.net
Tue Dec 2 11:50:58 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you that, following the election that took place during the AFRINIC-21 Meeting in Mauritius, Mr. Douglas Onyango has been elected to represent AFRINIC's service region in the Number Resource Organization's Name Council - NRO-NC (also known as the ICANN ASO-AC: ICANN Address Supporting Organization's Address Council).

Our congratulations to Douglas and we wish him success for his new mandate.

Thanks,

AFRINIC Communication