[AfrICANN-discuss] AfricaCERT Cybersecurity V: Our Role in the Internet Ecosystem - Abidjan - November 24 to 27

Jean Robert Hountomey - AfricaCERT hrobert at africacert.org
Sat Oct 12 22:05:09 SAST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

AfricaCERT, the African Computer Emergency Response Team announces
AfricaCERT V scheduled to be held in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
from November 24 to 27 2013 during AfriNIC 19 Event.

AfricaCERT Event Calendar includes the following:

November 24 - 25:  Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams – Training

November   26:   APday:   Training  with JPCERT and KrCERT

November   27:  AfricaCERT Cybersecurity Day.  (Hosted by CICERT)

For more information: http://www.africacert.org/home/africacert-v/

For Registration, Meeting Invitation letter, information on visa, hotel
etc, kindly visit: http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-19/en/register

For Additional information please contact: project at africacert.org.

We sincerely hope you are able to attend and looking forward to seeing
you in Abidjan.

The AfricaCERT  Team

AfricaCERT
16 Boundary Road, East Legon