[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: [africs-ig] Brief outline of opening ceremony speech [Nnenna]

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 22:42:17 SAST 2013

Agreed - nothing else would.

On 3 November 2013 19:46, Ben Fuller <abutiben at gmail.com> wrote:

> Gates is correct. Only people will save the world. Good to keep in mind
> that the Internet is just a tool.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Nov 3, 2013, at 15:26, Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp> wrote:
> >

> >> On Nov 3, 2013, at 8:42 PM, Dr Eberhard W Lisse wrote:
> >>

> http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/2/dacd1f84-41bf-11e3-b064-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2jOv8ZdDW
> >
> > links to:
> >
> > An exclusive interview with Bill Gates
> > By Richard Waters
> > The internet is not going to save the world, says the Microsoft
> co-founder, whatever Mark Zuckerberg and Silicon Valley’s tech billionaires
> believe. But eradicating disease just might.
> >

> >> --
> >>
> >> Sent from Dr. Lisse's iPhone 5

> received 50+ feedback to the email requesting input.  Below, I have tried
> to make a plan based on all the points. I only have 6 minutes and I am
> reserving 15 seconds to walking and maybe 2/3 pauses.

> support health services, education and provide opportunities
> Internet as a tool for social justice and equity
> the globe

*Independent Consultant*
c/o DFID-Sierra Leone, 5 Off Spur Road, Wilberforce, Freetown,SIERRA LEONE
Skype: yassinmshana1, Mobile:+23276926697, Fax: (+232) 22235769
*Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS?*
 * "The illiterates of the 21st century are not those who cannot read or*
* write** but those who cannot learn, relearn and unlearn" Alvin Toffler*