[AfrICANN-discuss] TransformAfrica 2013

Fiona Asonga tespok at tespok.co.ke
Fri Nov 1 16:03:06 SAST 2013

Thanks Pierre for the input.

very insightful

Fiona Asonga
Chief Executive Officer
Telecommunications Service Providers Association of Kenya/ Kenya Internet Exchange Point
Board Member Africa Internet Service Providers Association
Co-ordinator of Membership and Communication of the Africa Computer Emergency Response Team
NRO Number Council http://www.nro.net/about/number-council.html
ASO Address Council http://aso.icann.org/ac/

14 th Floor, Bruce House
Standard Street

Tel: +254 20 2245 036
Cell: +254 721 713 504
Website: www.tespok.or.ke

“Industry voice in Telecommunications, Providing Policy and Direction
within the Industry and Government”

Zimbra Blog: Weemo Video Chat Zimlet: Real-Time Video from your Zimbra Email and Calendar http://bit.ly/1g84yyR ----- Original Message -----