[AfrICANN-discuss] SARP decision on our .UMMAH application

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Tue Mar 19 15:41:10 SAST 2013

Actually you didn't.

But then I take it that you were going to game the system or rather
to see what happens, ie whether they would bend the rules for you.
Which as it turns out doesn't seem to happen.

So, don't be a cry-baby, cut your losses, and move on to another
venture.  Maybe start-up one of the 20 subsidized Registrars.

el