[AfrICANN-discuss] Pre-Beijing New gTLD Update Webinar

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Wed Mar 13 23:03:47 SAST 2013

https://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-12mar13-en.htm
Pre-Beijing New gTLD Update Webinar

Join ICANN staff for a Pre-Beijing New gTLD Program Update webinar.

Webinar Details

Date: 26 March 2013
Time: 22:00 - 23:30 UTC (2:00pm - 3:30pm PDT)
Adobe Connect: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/newgtldwebinar
Dial In: Will be posted to the Webinar<http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/announcements-and-media/webinars> page once available.

The New gTLD Program is moving ahead on several tracks at once. Make sure you have the most up-to-date information by participating in this webinar. We will have the latest on Initial Evaluation and the schedule for releasing results, an update on pre-delegation testing and the pre-delegation testing pilot that was held earlier this month. We also will provide updates on contracting, rights protection (TMCH, URS, Objections) and closed generics.
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org<mailto:gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>
http://gnso.icann.org