[AfrICANN-discuss] Updates from Addis

Dandjinou Pierre pdandjinou at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 23:25:34 SAST 2013

Dear Listers,

Here is a quick update on the Addis event;

1- Visa on entrance for those participants who could not collect visa at
home goes smoothly if you have copy of the 'Note verbale' and list that
were forwarded by the Africa Union; you should also be prepared to pay the
equivalent of 20 US $

2-Pick up is available by the Radisson Blu, if you have forwarded details
on your flight..and if you are staying at that hotel. But other shuttles
and Taxis facilities are available

3- Agendas for both activities (pre conf workshop of 5-6 and conference of
7-8 March) have been posted on the africanncommunity.org website

4- Speakers and panelists have been confirmed and should send any documents
and presentations they wish to share by Monday 4th

5- We are working on remote attendance, probably via adobeconnect, but more
details will be provided on Monday.

6- Organizing partners will be meeting on Monday 4th at 21.00 at the
Radisson Blu; kindly join me at Room # 703

Safe trip to those traveling and all the best to all.
--
Pierre Dandjinou
Cotonou - 229 90 087784 / 66566610