[AfrICANN-discuss] AF* Brochure

jnoulaye at yahoo.fr jnoulaye at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 25 19:41:22 SAST 2013

It is easy to give lessons to others. Victor knows why he insists upon his  request. Let the recipient of the request respond to him. We don't have all  the same  digital environment. Why Afrinic did not recommend the Af* brochure link to participants present in Lusaka,  to avoid the printing costs. Look, all what has been printed was all collected  from the booths ....Victor has just requested if there is still  few printed remaining brochures, that the Afrinic trainers who will fly soon  to Yaounde's IpV6 workshop can carry with them !!!!It is often better to focus on the essential in the forum!May be victor should have addressed his request directly to the trainers not to the list.
Regards,/Janvier