[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: [AFRI-Discuss] Theme of the Durban AFRALO-AfrICANN joint meeting

Baudouin SCHOMBE baudouin.schombe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 13:16:34 SAST 2013

I respect your point of view Dr. In that case, why do you say ZERO IMPACT?
Dr. these statements, we share with other colleagues at the local
level also give their opinions. More than once, the colleagues have
some rest this issue.

however, to keep in view of Mohammed Lemine I say:
"Interconnection and exchange point in Africa: Opportunities, Issues
and Challenges"

Baudouin