[AfrICANN-discuss] Registration still Open for AFRINIC INRM & IPv6 Training in Abuja - Nigeria | 25 - 28 June 2013

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 14:00:27 SAST 2013

Hello Seyoum,

If i get you correctly; you have received training from Afrinic on v6 and
like to extend the same to your local community? i think its great! Below
are some url i found that could be helpful:

http://learn.afrinic.net/index.php/en/events/request-training
http://learn.afrinic.net/index.php/en/interact/sponsorship
http://learn.afrinic.net/index.php/en/interact/3rd-party-workshops

Regards