[AfrICANN-discuss] Tech Needs Girls Campaign Fundraising Drive Started

Kawsu Sillah ksillah at findit.gm
Mon Jul 15 17:11:31 SAST 2013

Dear All,
As Malala mentioned in her memorable speech at the Youth
takeover UN General Assembly meeting in New York ''One child, one
teacher, one book, and one pen can change the world. Education is the only solution.”
I would like to bring to your attention that my
organization the Information Technology Association of the Gambia, Basse Chapter in collaboration with International Telecommunication Union ITU has launched a 2-year Tech Needs Girls campaign in the Gambia on June 29th, 2013. The campaign is aimed at encouraging
and empowering girls and young women to embrace Science, Technology and
Mathematics to take part in inventing the future.

We cannot do it alone, your support is needed please consider donating $25 or more today and make the world a better place for all.

To donate click on the link below. Thank you in advanced for supporting this worthy cause.

http://techneedsgirlsgm.webs. com/apps/donations/

Regards,
Kawsu Sillah

ICT Entrepreneur & Youth Advocate

Corporate Affairs Officer

IT Association of The Gambia (ITAG) Basse Chapter

http://www.itag.gm/

MOB: +220 9865300 / 6865300/ 3965300      SKYPE: profkawsu

FB: kawsu.f.sillah  About Me: www.about.me/ksillah Twit: @ksillah1  LinkIN: KAWSU SILLAH