[AfrICANN-discuss] Africa DNS Forum, 14-18 July 2013, Durban, South Africa

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Sun Jul 7 16:14:07 SAST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

The Africa DNS Forum will be held from 14-18 July 2013 in Durban, South Africa, just
before the ICANN47 Meeting.

For those of you who will be traveling to Durban, I would like to invite you to attend
the Africa DNS Forum.  The event is organized and co-sponsored by AFTLD, ISOC and ICANN
in a thriving partnership. Remote participation will be available.

Our aim is to assist to identify and discuss the issues on domain name business in
Africa and address opportunities for growth and investment in the African market. As
experienced and growing business leaders in the field, your insights will be invaluable
to the participants. The Africa DNS Forum will be an ideal platform for dialogue in this
emerging region hopefully with outcomes delivering benefits to advance the domain name
industry and domain name registrations overall.

 You can find the detailed announcement, the agenda and a rich list of speakers and
panelists on the following event website, in the various announcements as well as here
attached <now attached>:

1.	http://www.aftld.org/afdnsforum

2.
http://www.internetsociety.org/news/africa-domain-name-system-forum-be-held-durban-south-africa-12-13-july-2013

We look forward to your participation in the DNS Forum in Durban.

Regards,

Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
Malawi NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD
http://www.registrar.mw
President: AFTLD http://www.aftld.org

Malawi SDNP Webmail: http://www.sdnp.org.mw
Access your Malawi SDNP e-mail from anywhere in the world.