[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Africa Event in Addis 5-8 March 2013

balbine manga babyambassa at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 25 10:17:08 SAST 2013

 Hi! Pierre
Can you complete the information ? month , place,
thank you
Best Regards
Balbine
De : Dandjinou Pierre <pdandjinou at gmail.com>
À : "africann at afrinic.net" <africann at afrinic.net>
Envoyé le : Jeudi 24 janvier 2013 22h13
Objet : [AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Africa Event in Addis 5-8 March 2013

Dear listers,

This is to inform that within the framework of the Africa strategy which was presented at ICANN 45 in Toronto, ICANN , in partnership with AFTLD, Africa Internet Governance Forum, AfriNIC, ATU, ISOC Africa, AFICTA, is organizing an event on the Multistakeholder Internet Governance model and the DNS Industry and business in Africa.

A preconference workshop is scheduled for 5-6 on the DNS industry in Africa, for a selected number of African registrars and cctlds managers.
We are expecting from 100-150 attendants to the event and ICANN will be sponsoring 25 to 30 African participants.

Kindly mark the dates and confirm your interest to me as soon as possible. Online registration will be possible and other details will be forwarded.

Best regards

Pierre

--

Pierre Dandjinou