[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Africa Event in Addis 5-8 March 2013

Vika Mpisane vika at zadna.org.za
Fri Jan 25 08:56:56 SAST 2013

Good PD, but 5-6 of which month?

Regards,
Vika

From:  Dandjinou Pierre <pdandjinou at gmail.com>
Date:  Thursday 24 January 2013 11:13 PM
To:  "africann at afrinic.net" <africann at afrinic.net>
Subject:  [AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Africa Event in Addis 5-8 March 2013

Dear listers,

This is to inform that within the framework of the Africa strategy which was
presented at ICANN 45 in Toronto, ICANN , in partnership with AFTLD, Africa
Internet Governance Forum, AfriNIC, ATU, ISOC Africa, AFICTA, is organizing
an event on the Multistakeholder Internet Governance model and the DNS
Industry and business in Africa.

A preconference workshop is scheduled for 5-6 on the DNS industry in Africa,
for a selected number of African registrars and cctlds managers.
We are expecting from 100-150 attendants to the event and ICANN will be
sponsoring 25 to 30 African participants.

Kindly mark the dates and confirm your interest to me as soon as possible.
Online registration will be possible and other details will be forwarded.

Best regards
Pierre

--
Pierre Dandjinou