[AfrICANN-discuss] Time for Revelations

Y Mshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 21:18:09 SAST 2013

Next step is not stopped by an answer from an individual and I hope its not me. That is unthinkable  to me...I dont have that power and I would not wish to have Such power over others. Lets just move on please.

I would like to hear what Analysts find what character I am if they are studying people on this List: it will be a good PhD Thesis:-):-)

From Yassin . Sent from samsung mobile. On O2.

"Marcus K. G. Adomey" <madomey at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Dear Yassin,

You asked: "is there anything you wish to contribute..?"

My answers:

It is unfortunate that the only aspect you have noticed when I joined this discussion is for advocacy purpose. I am sorry to tell you that this vision is purely myopic. My sudden appearance in this discussion should rather tell you that it is not for advocacy reason since, as you know very well, I have a lot to do and guys on the list are copiously dealing with the issue of date.  You know, this list is made up of several groups of people with different interests. Historians would be interested in DATED EVENT; IT guys would use it to PROMOTE IT; politician would find clue for policy making; sociologist would study the social activities of the members of the list. You (Dr. Yassin Mshana, with all the due respect) can be a character under study by psychologists on this mailing list. Who knows? By the way I am an IT person and my interest in the issue of date is elsewhere.  I will not share it with you  (LOL) since you have made your conclusion that I am in for advocacy.

In deed I have a lot to do and I thank you that you have not pointed out that I am wasting time on “NO ISSUE” rather on “petty issues”. “Petty” leads debatable stands. What is “petty” to you could be “gargantuan” to somebody. I am convinced that you will agree with me on this.

Your petty answer to the question " WHEN did you know that Lerato was not who he or she claimed to be?" is needed to take the discussion do different level.

Cheers

Marcus