[AfrICANN-discuss] Time for Revelations

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:40:40 SAST 2013

I was just advising you...not to waste your time on petty issues - I
presume you have a lot to do just like everybody else.

 There is no 'question' to answer  - I am doing this since I noticed that
you emerged into this discussion recently as an advocate - is there
anything you wish to contribute..?

Greetings

Yassin