[AfrICANN-discuss] Time for Revelations

Marcus K. G. Adomey madomey at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 12:19:17 SAST 2013

Dr Yasin, I do agree with you that pseudonym is used in Novel world as well as several fields such primary school classrooms, football, in politics, you can complete the list. In the Academia, research world you know better than a lot on this list, or in the arena where people are serious, to any pseudonym is attached a reference date.   "So Nii's question remains valid, WHEN did you know that Lerato was not who he or she claimed to be?"
  Cheers  Marcus