[AfrICANN-discuss] Time for Revelations

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:52:12 SAST 2013

Hello Nigel,
On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Nigel Roberts <nigel at channelisles.net>wrote:

> So Nii's question remains valid, WHEN did you know that Lerato was not who
> he or she claimed to be?
>
> I quote one of your mails to Nii as below:

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:29 PM, Nigel Roberts <nigel at channelisles.net>wrote:
You already know the answer to this is 'no' so why bother asking?

I wonder why you are bringing this up again. From all indication he has
indicated that he would not like to respond to the question and gave reason
for that (which he related to trust). Whether the response and reason he
gave is fair enough is another discussion entirely. However what i know is
that he has responded and is response has a meaning which i think each
person should deduce and keep the thoughts to oneself.

Happy New Year!

*Seun Ojedeji,
Federal University Oye-Ekiti
web:      http://www.fuoye.edu.ng