[AfrICANN-discuss] Time for Revelations

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 00:39:25 SAST 2013

It is unfortunate if you try to build anything on such a foundation of
mistrust and fear of fabrications and lies. One has to trust themselves.

Where on earth is such a Congregation that follows what is preached at
100%?  One has to create or transform a state of minds first and to me that
is One Major Job do to for us Africans - mistrust and outsmarting is
a recoverable condition.

To me, That comes by setting ourselves as an example by
showing resilience and rigidity - not to be bought cheaply or shaken by the
fear of the unknown since we took part in the creation of this time-wasting
situation whereby professionalism is put to test e,g: what happened in
Doha? Were the African decision makers and policy managers equipped with
what Africans wish to achieve? Those are kind of issues to discuss - not to
gossip and name calling among professionals.... False IDs or not should not
be the issue that would distract 'positive thinking' - we are not like
football fans. I have said this long ago.

Let us move on please....

Cheers

Yassin