[AfrICANN-discuss] Time for Revelations

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 20:13:08 SAST 2013

Need I say more? One has to trust confidently - no help in that I am afraid
because you can only get what is there not only what pleases you Oga... Not
me and do not waste time on that - unless you do not trust?

Please let us focus on issues of importance not back to gossips. I hope it
is not a ploy to divert attention from important things..that will not be a
good idea.

Cheers

On 7 January 2013 18:01, Nii Narku Quaynor <quaynor at ghana.com> wrote:

> ...'One is not truthful but ask others to share information truthfully'.
> It can't work
>
> A better way is give a chance for him to clear the air on the Lerato false
> identity issue on the list following his quote "information being shared is
> the truth."
>
> On Jan 7, 2013, at 17:29, Nigel Roberts <nigel at channelisles.net> wrote:
>
> > You already know the answer to this is 'no' so why bother asking?
> >
> > On 01/07/2013 05:24 PM, Nii Narku Quaynor wrote:

> it would be better if the information being shared is the truth.
> >>>
> >> Dr Yassin, would you truthfully share information on when you knew DCA
> director was using a false identity on this africann list

*Independent Consultant*
c/o DFID-Sierra Leone
5 Off Spur Road, Wilberforce
Freetown,SIERRA LEONE
Skype: yassinmshana1, Mobile:+23276926697, Fax: (+232) 22235769
*Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS?*
 * "The illiterates of the 21st century are not those who cannot read or*
* write** but those who cannot learn, relearn and unlearn" Alvin Toffler*