[AfrICANN-discuss] Africann website

Nii Quaynor quaynor at ghana.com
Fri Feb 15 10:05:53 SAST 2013

There you go again.

On Feb 14, 2013, at 23:25, Y Mshana2003 <ymshana2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well well Dr.
> Its not harassing my brother Nii.. it is a message to all of us through your actions that, 'it is not proper to shoot down anything prematurely as you have done. Simple responses that intended to scare people off is not a good thing to me as it did not change my belief of open and truthful way to lead African affairs and issues. It is better to be truly difficult person in me than giving up to intimidation from any side.

Long stories that insult is what you do here. You are accusing someone of premature shoot down (compare with letter asking to stop initiatives, proposing postponement of a strategic event and so on )

I like the truth, so please perhaps you should be truthful for once and answer the question on who you are, a lerato, and when you knew your director was not telling the truth on this list using false identity which would be good for truth. Are different standards for different folks?
> The good thing is that, I dont have to remember or worry about what I say to anyone since I believe I state the Truth.

Did you? On lerato ma?
> In that case; why did you jump to a conclusion that  I was maliciously trying to derail the Addis meeting?   We can all see that it website has just become Active... What does that mean?
> It needs time to prepare for events like the Addis meeting. Executives need space to prepare for such events for effectiveness. Its ok to meet anyhow at someones cost: Other Peoples Money is easy..

Your track record is clear. And please don't use my name in vain and advancing lies.
> Well and good..as someone asked.. Will there be arrangements for Remote  participation?
>
> Kind regards.
> Yassin
>  openness

I like this just don't know if you cut the mustard ;-)