[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: [afnog] .TZ DS records in root zone

Yaovi Atohoun yaovito at yahoo.fr
Sun Feb 10 11:20:06 SAST 2013

Hi all,

I also add my voice to congratulate TZNIC.
I know that AfNOG, AfriNIC and other volunteers have been providing training and tools to TLD managers on the implementation of DNSsec. While some people may need more technical assistance, other  just need the "GO AHEAD" from their management team. I think that every ccTLD manager should indicate his situation during the next meeting so that  appropriate action can be taken to have more DNSsec implementation.

Thank you
Yaovi  Atohoun