[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: [afnog] [AfTLD-Discuss] .TZ DS records in root zone

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Sat Feb 9 22:59:44 SAST 2013

Mark,

as you know we do DNSSEC and CoCCA in .NA for a while now.

At the moment we can not upload the DS records directly (so
it is a manual but not labor intensive process, given that
entities wishing to secure their zones will be definition be
stable :-)-O), but, you are right, this is being worked
upon.

el