[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Africa Event in Addis 5-8 March 2013 *CONTENT NOT FOUND*

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 19:28:17 SAST 2013

Thanks. I thought there was a Strategy document after that one. However,
can we have it on the main website please to avoid this hassling?

Cheers

Yassin

On 3 February 2013 12:08, Nii Narku Quaynor <quaynor at ghana.com> wrote:

> On Feb 2, 2013, at 20:25, Dr Yassin Mshana <ymshana2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hello fellow Africans,
>
> I m not sure what is happening to the information on the ICANN-ASWG
> website I wanted to review the Strategy presented during ICANN-45 and found
> that it has been removed..!?
>
> Can the site manager please let us know what is happening to the content
> or when it will be posted just in case it was being edited when I visited a
> few minutes ago?
>
> *
> *
>

> Sir, the ICANN Africa strategy is here
>
> *
> http://toronto45.icann.org/bitcache/cca4fc119a251bd0a45eeb73ef198df38111a89e?vid=42033&disposition=attachment&op=download
> *
> *
> *
> *(ASWG concluded its work)*

*Independent Consultant*
c/o DFID-Sierra Leone
5 Off Spur Road, Wilberforce
Freetown,SIERRA LEONE
Skype: yassinmshana1, Mobile:+23276926697, Fax: (+232) 22235769
*Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS?*
 * "The illiterates of the 21st century are not those who cannot read or*
* write** but those who cannot learn, relearn and unlearn" Alvin Toffler*