[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Africa Event in Addis 5-8 March 2013

Nii Narku Quaynor quaynor at ghana.com
Sun Feb 3 11:52:10 SAST 2013

On Feb 2, 2013, at 17:01, Dr Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.na> wrote:

> It is also interesting, that I have not received a SINGLE substantive reply on my request for presentations at TechDay Beijing.

Oh, I missed this....

The TechDay Beijing is good idea. I had not planned for this but welcome the the proposal

May be to add to the preparation what target audience do we expect (don't know how many technically oriented plan to be present). Are we planning a full day event or half day

Regarding topics, it will be good to see something on

- dnssec
- IPv6 migration seems topical
- technical briefing from some new gTLD applicants from Africa

What do you think?

Also, the annual afnog/afrinic Internet Summit meeting also presents additional tech opportunity and will be held in Zambia in June

Best
Nii