[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Africa Event in Addis 5-8 March 2013

Pierre Lotis NANKEP lnankep at yahoo.fr
Sun Feb 3 11:27:30 SAST 2013

>________________________________
> De : Dr Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.na>
>À : AfrICANN list <africann at afrinic.net>
>Envoyé le : Samedi 2 février 2013 22h15
>Objet : Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Africa Event in Addis 5-8 March 2013
>
>Well, Miss Nakep,
I understand that you have a problem with your iPhone. But who is Miss Nakep. I see your old demons are trying to wake up again. Please save us.

>this is even more nonsense than what was peddled by Ms Bekele or her
>sockpuppies.
>
>You are most welcome to unregister the address from your colonial
>oppressors.  Preferrably not to reregister, but if you must, why
>don't you use another (privet) .CM one, then?  Or would it be that
>it's not working so well?

It's just a matter of principle. It is a choice because I register in this list personally (not behind my profesional profile).

For professionalmatter, thank you to contact me here: pierre.nankep at antic.cm.

For your quick information, ".CM" is:
- More than 50  accredited ICANN registrars connected;
- More than 10 local registrars who use mRegistration through the mobile phone;
- Nearly 15,000 domain names;
- More than $ 500 000 per year;

In Addis, you will more information on ".CM" ... Insha-Allah.