[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Africa Event in Addis 5-8 March 2013

Pierre Lotis NANKEP lnankep at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 2 22:29:18 SAST 2013

Very good observation ...

But we must avoid fast draw conclusions.

What are the reasons?

For me, everything depends on the profile that is put forward at the time of registration in the mailing list. Either one is recorded as an individual (personnal), or it registers as a professional, or you register under anonymity.

Moreover, we must not forget the category to the nature of this mailing list.

Finally, because not having received the evidence, I still waiting for an apology of Dr Lise for his public lie.

Pierre Lotis NANKEP
IT Engineer / ANTIC
Web : http://www.antic.cm
Email (Pro) : pierre.nankep at antic.cm