[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Africa Event in Addis 5-8 March 2013

Ben Fuller abutiben at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 16:04:41 SAST 2013

Can someone explain the need for ICANN approved registrars in Africa? What does this do for the continent? With hundreds of private companies across the globe that have become ICANN approved registrars, what is stopping African companies from doing the same? There are enough African companies with the capital to do so. What will a hand wringing session in Ethiopia do?  Don't tell me you want a donor Programme.

Ben

Sent from my iPhone