[AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: [AFRINIC-announce] AFRINIC Board elected a new Vice Chair

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 12:07:31 SAST 2013

Congratulations Oga Sunday et al

Good luck in the tasks ahead

Kind regards

Yassin

On 30 August 2013 07:35, Adiel Akplogan <adiel at afrinic.net> wrote:

> fyi
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> *From: *Adiel Akplogan <adiel at afrinic.net>
> *Subject: **[AFRINIC-announce] AFRINIC Board elected a new Vice Chair*
> *Date: *29 August, 2013 18:21:50 PM GMT+04:00
> *To: *"announce at afrinic.net" <announce at afrinic.net>
>
> Dear colleagues,
>
> I'm please to inform you that during its August meeting, AFRINIC's
> Board elected Mr. Sunday Folayan as Vice-Chair for the
> period July-2013/June-2014.
>
> During the same meeting Mr. Badru Ntege has also been re-elected as Chair
> for one year.
>
> Please join me to congratulate all the new officers and wish them success
> during their new term.
>
> Sincerely.
> __________________________
> Adiel A. Akplogan
> Chief Executive Officer
> AFRINIC Ltd. | 11th Floor Raffles Tower | Cybercity, Ebene | Mauritius
> t:  +230 403 51 00 | f:  +230 466 67 58 | tt: @afrinic| www.afrinic.net
> facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia

*Independent Consultant*
c/o DFID-Sierra Leone, 5 Off Spur Road, Wilberforce, Freetown,SIERRA LEONE
Skype: yassinmshana1, Mobile:+23276926697, Fax: (+232) 22235769
*Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS?*
 * "The illiterates of the 21st century are not those who cannot read or*
* write** but those who cannot learn, relearn and unlearn" Alvin Toffler*