[AfrICANN-discuss] Apologies

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 21:51:13 SAST 2013

It happens when one is busy........at least there was nothing to cause
anything much :-) Endelea.

On 15 August 2013 15:42, Grace Githaiga <ggithaiga at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry people. Hit this without checking. It is meant for Kivuva.
> Rgds
>
> ------------------------------
> From: ggithaiga at hotmail.com
> To: africann at afrinic.net
> Subject: Call
> Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 15:41:30 +0000
>
> Hi Kivuva
> Did the call from Chengetai happen? Halafu, please when you have time, si
> you look at that EC questionaire? I have received from a couple of guys but
> would want have more. Just respond on what you choose, not necessarily
> everything.
>
> Nice evening.
>
> ------------------------------
> From: Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
> Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 17:17:20 +0300
> To: ndonnang at isoc-cameroon.org; africann at afrinic.net
> Subject: Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] Internet Governance is our shared
> responsibility, say Vint cerf et all.
> CC:
>
> Actually Victor, what you are bringing up has been a very heated debate on
> "Enhanced Cooperation".  In this year's IGF, members will need to define
> what that term means to the different stakeholders.
>
> ______________________
> Mwendwa Kivuva
> twitter.com/lordmwesh
> google ID | Skype ID: lordmwesh
>

> On 14 August 2013 16:02, Victor Ndonnang <ndonnang at isoc-cameroon.org>wrote:
>
> Thanks Pierre for sharing.****
>
> Just a short comment before reading the full paper…****
>
> ** **
>
> The Internet is indeed a shared resource, a « public gift » as Fadi
> Chehadé, the ICANN CEO used to say. And talking about the Internet
> Governance, Multistakeholderism and “share responsibility” are the only
> way. The Public interest has to drive all policies development and decision
> making processes when It comes to Internet and IG. But the question is:
> Which structure or institution is the best to protect the public interest?
> Not a single one I guess. There is a need of more collaboration between
> those institutions and actors to better serve the public interest. What is
> needed at the global level, is also needed at the regional and national
> levels. ****
>
> Hope to read more comments about this paper on this list.****
>
> Thank you once again.****
>
> Best regards,****
>
> Victor Ndonnang.****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> *De :* africann-bounces at afrinic.net [mailto:africann-bounces at afrinic.net]
> *De la part de* Dandjinou Pierre
> *E**nvoyé :* mercredi 14 août 2013 13:03
> *À :* africann at afrinic.net
> *Objet :* [AfrICANN-discuss] Internet Governance is our shared
> responsibility, say Vint cerf et all.****
>
> ** **
>
> Another good read, which highlights  ICANN's new gTLDs  programmes and
> [...]

*Independent Consultant*
c/o DFID-Sierra Leone, 5 Off Spur Road, Wilberforce, Freetown,SIERRA LEONE
Skype: yassinmshana1, Mobile:+23276926697, Fax: (+232) 22235769
*Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS?*
 * "The illiterates of the 21st century are not those who cannot read or*
* write** but those who cannot learn, relearn and unlearn" Alvin Toffler*