[AfrICANN-discuss] AfRINIC IP detect module Strange behaviour?

Y Mshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 22:03:50 SAST 2013

Thanks for this..
Cheers. Yassin

From Yassin . Sent from samsung mobile. On O2.

Anne-Rachel Inné <annerachel at gmail.com> wrote:

Seun,

Good eyes... yes we noticed the erratic behaviour of the IP detection module and are in the process of rectifying that. I just responded to you on skype.

Glad you saw it and keep helping by reporting anything 'unusual'.

Et merci Thomas. Nous travaillons sur le probleme que Seun a de son cote.

Cheers,
ar