[AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: ICANN News Alert -- Fellowship Program Brings Global Voices Together at ICANN | Fellows Announced for Durban, South Africa Meeting

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Mon Apr 22 14:27:48 SAST 2013

As it is so often, belief differs from reality.

We have, in the past, attempted to have Fellows present, at, or even
attend, TechDay.  But, alas, the interest in Per Diem was
overwhelming, which is confirmed by current observation.

Talk is cheap...

greetings, el