[AfrICANN-discuss] Beijing AFRALO-AfrICANN Joint Meeting

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 12:06:23 SAST 2013

"The creation of a development fund for Africa" is still a problem in
Africa and it is with pleasure AFRALO announcement that the
African-AfrICANN AFRALO joint meeting will be held in Beijing on theme.

*This is a very good idea to have a think the creation of a fund for the
development of Africa.*
*What is the purpose of the statement? I have had to think that we build
the content is going to be how the background of development for Africa,
how to structure the management of this fund ....*

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN

Téléphone mobile:+243998983491
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe