[AfrICANN-discuss] redelegation of .ML

Katim S. Touray kaamt at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 13:00:56 SAST 2012

Hi Dr.,

I'm not sure any views (pro or con) would, at this point, matter much.  The issue is in the consent agenda of the board, and all other items on it (the consent agenda) are voted on as a block.  Unless a board member requests that the issue be taken off the consent agenda, and discussed and voted on separately, the redelegation can be considered a done deal. Congratulations to Mali!

Katim