[AfrICANN-discuss] Management of African ccTLDs: Panne du .td?

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 17:07:55 SAST 2012

Thank you Mark have labeled this problem is not just Chad but it challenges
us.
If ngestion the ccTLD has been a positive development in some African
countries, it is still a major concern for countries where policy makers have
not yet mastered the process of managing the ccTLD. This is even the case
in the DRC.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN

Téléphone mobile:+243998983491
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com