[AfrICANN-discuss] AFRALO-AfrICANN joint meeting theme for Toronto

Pierre Lotis NANKEP lnankep at yahoo.fr
Sun Sep 16 20:43:46 SAST 2012

Dear All,

Now that the process of developing a strategy is launched, and in light of the strong constructive debat happened in this mailing list on this subject,

I think the idea of Fatimata is very interresting, but we (Africans) should adopt a consistent approach. Concretely, I propose the following:

1. The creation of the Development Fund must be clearly stated in the strategy being developed in the chapter dealing with the financing.

2. Extend the members of the ASWG Experts in strategic planning and Internet Governance

If we (African activists) continue to foster relationships other than professional, and to form working groups with our friends or colleagues, then we would still be ridiculous in the eyes of the world.

Best regards.

--
Pierre Lotis NANKEP
IT Engineer / ANTIC