[AfrICANN-discuss] Africacert incorporated in ghana

Jean Robert Hountomey - AfricaCERT hrobert at africacert.org
Mon Sep 10 12:49:09 SAST 2012

AfricaCERT has obtained its certificate of Incorporation. Though it has taken us a bit of time, I am happy to announce that we are
officially Incorporated in Accra, Ghana. This also means that from now on, "AfricaCERT will be what you want it to be" and we need
your help to make this happen. We want your input, your participation, your advice.

Our challenge is: "United Promoting Cybersecurity in Africa". We want to provide value to you and support the ever-evolving information
security efforts in the continent. We will achieve this together by inspiring innovation, creativity, community and personal growth. This
is an exciting opportunity for all of us, and I encourage you to make the most of it!

I would like to thank the interim committee for its help and assistance and I welcome the steering committee to be announced in
Khartoum that will be chaired by Pierre Dandjinou and Nii Quaynor.

Our special appreciation goes to the Government of Ghana.

For those of you who would like to know how to make any type of contributions, thank you in advance and please contact Nancy Dotse:
nancy.dotse at africacert.org. We welcome financial contributions.

Stay in touch for future communications.

Jean Robert Hountomey
Project Coordination
AfricaCERT
16 Boundary Road, East Legon