[AfrICANN-discuss] .rw - congratulation RICTA - (Fwd) [fellowships-alumni] Appreciation

Katim S. Touray kaamt at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 12:38:09 SAST 2012

Dear all,

I also join the rest of the group in congratulating Rwanda on the re-delegation of the .rw ccTLD.  I know the issue was always a sore point whenever you talked with Rwandans about ICANN.  If I remember correctly, it was from Rwandans that I first heard the word "repatriate" used in the same sentence with "re-delegation."

Again, congratulations, and bon courage!

Katim