[AfrICANN-discuss] Let's be proactive

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Tue Oct 30 11:17:43 SAST 2012

Of course these foreign money men hijack our initiatives.  They
threaten us at gunpoint to take their money so we can throw it down
the drain.

Or even better to take their discarded, nun functional equipment and
their not required, or even expired materiel which is too expensive
to discard in a manner acceptable to their environmental
legislation.

And "Organized" as they are they suck a large figure in foreign
currency out of their thumb as to what it is worth and debit that
against their "finding"

But this landfill/DBTTFY discussion has been lead on numerous lists
at nauseam.