[AfrICANN-discuss] Let's be proactive

Nii Narku Quaynor quaynor at ghana.com
Tue Oct 30 00:39:58 SAST 2012

Regulators typically issue licenses, determine number of operators, type of operators, set fees, set standards, enforce regulations, decide on interconnections, etc....which goes well beyond "organize" to more like "control"

Business development organizations "organize" while telecom regulators "control"