[AfrICANN-discuss] Let's be proactive

Dandjinou Pierre pdandjinou at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 23:42:17 SAST 2012

Colleagues,

As you must have noticed, the discussions in the last weeks only turned out
to be a ping pong party between 2 or 3 people. Of course, others, be they
elders, pioneers, youngsters and babies (!) could not find any interest in
the debate..

Another Bantu (Aka) proverbs states that 'When you open your mouth in
public to address people, make sure you are concise, to the point and not
too long! For if you fail to do this, you might make your audience turn
away and leave you alone in the circle!!'

Thus, may I suggest we just concentrate on a few simple and doable things
which make a difference in the development of Africa's Internet ecosystem?

May we share those information, documents and facts that are of interest
to us all ? May we showcase those successes/and failures which show
individual countries are moving ahead in building their own Internet
environment?

Regards
Pierre D.

--