[AfrICANN-discuss] AFRINIC Published a New Draft Bylaws for Comments

Babusha Radhakissoon babusha at afrinic.net
Fri Oct 26 11:08:10 SAST 2012

Dear colleagues,

A few months ago we started the review of our Bylaws with a first draft
published in June 2012 for comments.
We committed to look into all the comments received and integrate them
into a new draft that will be published for a last comment period before
the Board ratifies the final text.
I'm pleased to inform you that the Bylaws Review Working Group has now
published a new draft at:

http://www.slideshare.net/AfriNIC/new-afrinic-bylaws-draft-v07
This version will be open for a 15 day comments period.

You can send your comments to bylaws-comment at afrinic.net until 09
November 2012.

It took a little more time than planned to work on the new text so we
have revisited the original timeline published few weeks ago as follows:

25 October 2012: Publication of new version of the bylaws

09 November 2012: Close of Last comment period

12-19 November 2012: Review of last comments by review WG

20-25 November 2012: Final review and Ratification by the Board

You can still consult the comments received during the first draft
comment period at:
http://afrinic.net/images/stories/Library/news-pub/by_com.pdf

We look forward to your contributions to this important process for
AFRINIC’s structure.

Thank you.

Adiel Akplogan
CEO - AFRINIC