[AfrICANN-discuss] Security and Development

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 12:17:01 SAST 2012

There is no democracy in Security issues..... that is how it goes I am
afraid...

On 24 October 2012 23:27, Nii Narku Quaynor <quaynor at ghana.com> wrote:

> On Oct 24, 2012, at 23:03, Dr Yassin Mshana <ymshana2003 at gmail.com>
> wrote:.
> >
> > Would you disclose high level security weaknesses in the open? Like how
> data is handled and managed by your power network or Central bank? In that
> case consider yourself a security threat - I am afraid so, Let us keep
> these discussions at laboratory level - may be that is why some
> institutions were  attacked? people sharing such information in the
> open...? I m glad I am just a beneficent and promoter of the use of
> Internet everywhere and everything BUT Securely
> >
> If you knew a vulnerabity you'll fix it.
>
> In general you are better off that the practice is public then others
> would participate with you to uncover weaknesses and create solutions
>
> > Cheers
> >
> > Yassin

*Independent Consultant*
c/o DFID-Sierra Leone
5 Off Spur Road, Wilberforce
Freetown,SIERRA LEONE
Skype: yassinmshana1, Mobile:+23276926697, Fax: (+232) 22235769
*Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS?*
 * "The illiterates of the 21st century are not those who cannot read or*
* write** but those who cannot learn, relearn and unlearn" Alvin Toffler*